Stud Service Agreement
The following criterion must be met before stud dog owner agrees to provide stud services to above bitch:
- Must be at least two years of age.
- Bitch Owner must provide current copies of Hip, Elbow, Eye, EIC & CNM clearances.
- Be of sound, stable temperament with no history of or inclination to be quarrelsome or flightly or gunshy.
- Be in good health and have received an examination by a state licensed veterinarian within ten days of being shipped for breeding. The following must be provided before the breeding will take place:
- Negative Brucellosis test within the last six months
- Normal Vaginal Exam, preferably cytology
- Current shot record including Rabies
- Statement of any pertinent medical information
- List of any medications routinely administered with specific instructions for administration (see special provisions)
- Regular veterinarian's contact information with authorization to release information to stud dog owner/stud dog owner's veterinarian.
- Bitch presented for breeding must be clean, free from internal and external parasites and in good health.
- A copy of the bitch's AKC Registration, Pedigree, Titles & Performance Certificates, Veterinary Documents (listed above), microchip number (if available) and one photograph (copies are fine) to clearly identify the bitch for breeding.